1040 Findon Creek Road, Findon Creek, Kyogle, NSW, 2474, Australia
Click on pics to enlarge.
Mr. Michael Kosmider
0419 246 590
0490 870 115
Kyogle / NSW
RARE PROPERTY FOR SALE NEAR WORLD HERITAGE BOARDER RANGES IN KOYGLE NSW
Harmoniously designed to sit amongst the natural environment, Eagles Rest is perfectly situated on nearly 22 acres with 300m of crystal-clear creek frontage, rolling hills and valleys and an array of native flora and fauna. Located at the very end of a no-through road and the World Heritage Border Ranges National Park at your door step, you can enjoy serenity, tranquillity and privacy all year round.
Constructed in 2022 this remarkable home was designed with passive design principles in mind specific to the Northern Rivers climate. Every element of this home has carefully considered to provide cohesive, low maintenance living. The design allows you to fully immerse yourself with the 360-degree natural beauty that surrounds the property.
Throughout the home you are surrounded by a mixture of Australian hardwoods and locally sources timbers used for the flooring, wall panelling and custom-made cabinetry. The attention to detail and the craftsmanship of this home is second to none.
* Galvanised structural steel framework used for all foundations, walls, floors, and roofs.
* External metal cladding - Lysaght Mini Orb
* Roof and wall insulation (double the required for BASIX standards)
* Insulated double layer flooring throughout made from selected 22mm spotted gum
* Pavilion-style layout with 120 sqm of internal area with a combined open-plan area of the living room/dining/kitchen of 60 sqm
* 140 sqm of external covered decks and verandahs
* 3 bedrooms of 15 sqm each with soaring 2.3m-high louvre windows and high ceilings, all with stainless steel fly screens
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* 2 bathrooms
* Outdoor bathroom and laundry at the ground level
* Australian hardwood panelling (living room) with solid timber architraves, skirtings, cornices and custom-made doors and cabinetry from selected Australian hardwoods throughout.
* Australian made Evacuated Tube solar hot water system
* Access tracks - 1.2 km - suitable for bushwalking and to assist with controlled burns.
* 2 x 22,500L rain water tank storage and 1 x 2,500L header tank with water supplied from Findon Creek from a high-pressure twin stage firefighting Davey pump.
* Satellite internet connection and Telstra landline connection.
Video link: https://vimeo.com/812284540/1405f55208
For further details, please contact Dana Vasterink at PRD Real Estate 0490 870 115 or email: email@example.com or the owner Michael Kosmider on 0419 246 590 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org